All content of this site is owned and managed by Safe Pacific Financial Inc. (Safe Pacific) unless otherwise noted.
Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions govern your use of the website. Your use of this website represents your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Changes to website terms and conditions
Safe Pacific may add to or change these terms and conditions at any time, for any reason and without any prior notice or liability to you. Each time you use the website, the most current version will govern your use. Your continued access of this website following any additions or changes to these terms will represent your acceptance of the changes.The last revised date of these terms and conditions appears at the top of this page. You may not add to or change these terms and conditions in any way.
Email and Comments
Email is not secure nor confidential unless properly encrypted. We discourage the use of email to send personal or financial information, including, for example, account numbers, passwords and balances. People who use email for these purposes do so at their own risk, and Safe Pacific will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your use of email to communicate with us, or the use of email by Safe Pacific to communicate with you or other persons at your request.
Seek Personalized Advice
Information on this site is general in nature and is not intended to replace getting personalized financial advice. Your situation is unique to you and we encourage you to seek personalized advice from a qualified professional before making any insurance, investment or financial planning decisions based upon any information provided on or though the website.
Links to third-party sites
This website may contain images of and links to third-party websites. Safe Pacific is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site.
Linking to our site
You may link your site to safepacific.com on the following conditions:
- You shall not place any content from this site in a frame on your site.
- You shall not imply that Safe Pacific endorses your site, or any products on your site.
- You shall not misrepresent the relationship of your site with Safe Pacific.
- You shall not present false information about Safe Pacific products or services.
- You shall not use Safe Pacific trademarks without express written permission.
- Your site shall not contain material that could be construed as offensive.
- Your site shall be appropriate for all age groups.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Safe Pacific and all employees from any claim brought by any third party arising out of your linking to this site.
- You agree to immediately remove your link to this site upon request by Safe Pacific, or if you breach any of these linking conditions.
Cookies let us store information that you have already told us, so we don’t have to ask you again.
They also allow us to measure what parts of our website customers prefer to see, and what parts are less popular.
No cookies contain information that will enable anyone to contact you via telephone, e-mail, or regular mail.
You can set up your web browser to inform you when cookies are set or to prevent cookies from being set.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs on the pages of this website may constitute Safe Pacific Financial Inc. trade names, registered or unregistered, or may be used by Safe Pacific under license from a third party. However, the display of trade marks on pages of this website does not imply that any license has been granted to any third party.
All information on this website is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and some specific information may be under copyright by others.
You may not:
- republish or reproduce any content in any manner, including electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading, or otherwise use content for public or commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of Safe Pacific.
- gather, extract, reproduce and /or display on any other website or other online services, any content, whether or not by the use of spiders or other scraping software or system used to extract data, without the prior written consent of Safe Pacific.
- Infringement of Safe Pacific’s rights may result in legal action. Safe Pacific disclaims any and all liability for any consequences which may result from any unauthorized reproduction or use of the content of this website.
Privacy and security
We are committed to protecting your privacy and policies and practices put into place to safeguard your information. This website is governed under Safe Pacific Privacy and Security policies, outline on the Safe Pacific website at safepacific.com.
Warranties and limitation of liability
Information and documents provided on this website are provided “as is”, without any warranty. Safe Pacific uses reasonable efforts to provide accurate and up-to-date information on this website; it does not, however, warrant its accuracy, adequacy, timeliness or completeness.
Your use of this website is at your own risk. In no event will Safe Pacific, its suppliers, and the other parties involved in creating and delivering this website’s contents be liable for:
any damages, losses or expenses of any kind arising from or in connection with this website or its use.
any person’s inability to use the site, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, loss of data or otherwise, even if Safe Pacific, or its representatives, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
No endorsement of any third party products, services or information is made or implied by any information, material or content referenced or included on, or linked from or to this website.